Commodity, Accounting and Reporting Coordinator
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or a related field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Role Summary:
The position holder will provide technical support to all Commodity Accounting and Reporting Officers in program areas. S/he will analyze commodity accounting information, track and analyze invoices and prepare commodity reports by compiling information, preparing monthly commodity statements such as the Commodity Status Report, Recipient Status Report and Commodity Summary Statement utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
In Liaison with the Program Manager Cash & Food Assistance, the Commodity Officers and the Operations Managers, the incumbent will lead strategic engagement and coordinate the operations of the field-based Commodity Accounting and Reporting Officers on Cash/Voucher/Food and non-food Goods in Kind (GIK) reporting so as to package information to the supporting donors/ consortiums/ or governments (such as World Food Program, FAO and USAID/Food for Peace), World Vision Support Offices and FPMG.
- Accounting Control and Audits
- Commodity Accounting and Reporting
- Record Keeping
- Capacity Building and Training
- Technical Guidance on WFP Contractual Agreements
- Grant Profile Management
- LMMS System operation
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics or a related field.
- One year of general fund accounting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- At least two years hands on experience of Commodity Tracking and Accounting.
- Certified / Advanced User of Country Commodity Tracking System (CCTS) and Last Mile Mobile Solution (LMMS)
- Have strong computer skills with working knowledge of Ms Access, Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- Good Capacity building skills.
- Must be a team player and have good management/supervision and inter-personal skills.
- Should be a problem solver and have good analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively develop rapport and relate to donors, NGOs, counterparts, and government agencies
- Must have the ability to travel and a flexible approach to living conditions.
- Office-based with frequent travel to the field.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured