Corporate Planning Supervisor
CFAO Motors Kenya limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
This role is responsible for the effective implementation of the corporate planning monitoring system as well as the corporate communication strategy. This entails analysis and reporting of company performance of KPIs, goals, and objectives and coordinating Toyota Kenya’s corporate planning initiatives
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Job Title: Corporate Planning Supervisor
Work Location: Head Quarters Nairobi
Department: Corporate Planning
Terms: Full Time
About the Company
CFAO Motors Kenya limited (Formerly Toyota Kenya Limited) is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO, and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation. Over the years, the company has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
This role is responsible for the effective implementation of the corporate planning monitoring system as well as the corporate communication strategy. This entails analysis and reporting of company performance of KPIs, goals, and objectives and coordinating Toyota Kenya’s corporate planning initiatives. This position assists the corporate planning manager in following up on some of the cross-functional strategic project implementations and other business support forums. She/he is also responsible to maintain management reports and other performance-tracking templates to support the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of the company and divisional strategic plans and assessing the company and divisional performance
- Development of project plan and designation of project resources, preparation budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders regularly updated
- Assists with the development and monitoring of the organizational culture change management program
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and reporting of each department through Hoshin management and ensure reviews are done in a timely manner
- Oversees the development and maintenance and execution of the internal communication plan
- Manage all notice boards, Obeya boards, and visualization across the business
- Deploys and maintains and promotes usage of the CFAO Motors intranet
- Through collaboration and co-creation build and coordinate the divisional projects and review of the progress of each project.
- Assists the corporate planning Manager and corporate planning Assistant monitor and implementing procedures and processes;
- Conducts research assigned by Corporate Planning Managers as inputs to various feasibility studies and management reports.
- Support the Corporate Planning Manager to execute the annual corporate business planning process by partnering with senior executives and their direct reports and core teams
- Implements various short-term projects as per the company’s Mid-Term and annual plans
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting Option or related qualification. A Master's degree with a bias in strategic management or project management will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in the automotive industry or in a similar role
- Computer literacy
- Good knowledge of the TQM system
- Project Management
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and resources management
- Business acumen:
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Organizational Positioning Skills:
- Integrity or Trust
How to apply
If interested, send your updated CV and cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured