Credit Administration Officer
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
In compliance with the applicable regulations and Aspira’s internal policies, the Credit Admin. Officer takes charge of customers’ applications from start to finish, ensuring KYC and documentation completeness, efficient processes and communication.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
· Ensure completion of KYC and documentation as prescribed by applicable regulations and Aspira’s internal policies.
· Coordinate between internal stakeholders and customers in the completion of files.
· Provide clear communication to internal and external stakeholders regarding status of applications and where required, provide a clear road map to successful/timely completion.
· Ensure customer experience is maintained to highest standard whilst ensuring prompt turnaround time of all applications.
· Min. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in business-related field
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit administration positions within a financial institution
· Hands on experience in customer and loan file management
· In-depth knowledge of the Kenyan laws and regulations pertaining to loans and contracts
· Past experience in a banking or micro-finance institution environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured