Customer Care Representative- Inbound
TakaTaka Solutions Ltd
Customer Service & Support
Diploma in business studies, public relations, social studies, environmental studies or a related field Certificate in customer care skills will be an added advantage
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Position title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Career Level: Junior
Reports into: Head of Customer care
About TakaTaka Solutions
TakaTaka Solutions is a social enterprise and the largest waste management and recycling company in Kenya. We are fully vertically integrated and are active in: waste collection, sorting at material recovery facilities, composting of organic waste, buying materials from waste workers at dumpsites, plastic recycling and hazardous waste incineration. Our average recycling rate is 90%, which is one of the highest recycling rates in the world. We have been operating since 2011, manage more than 2,500 tons of waste every month and employ 480 staff. We also help more than 300 informal waste workers in the circular economy increase their income by at least 50%.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a Customer Care Representative. Your role will be to onboard clients and ensure, they receive training on sorting for recycling and and any related recycling material.
• Prepare and maintain a database of all clients who have been onboarded and trained on recycling practices and TakaTaka Solutions
• In collaboration with the sales team, contact, schedule and conduct onboarding/training of new clients
• Ensure training curriculum and content is updated and remains relevant.
• Ensure new clients receive all contents of the welcome pack including gate signs, reception sign, compost, FAQ
• Ensure new clients provide the proper contact person for different issues and they have our official customer care lines for query resolution
• Assist in hosting various stakeholders, such as key clients and new personnel in visits to our sorting site
• Conduct new client CSAT surveys and maintain the appropriate database
• Proactively identify issues raised by clients during the trainings and surveys, direct them to the relevant department and to follow-up to completion
• Identify potential leads and to forward to the sales team for follow-up
• Assist the marketing team in outdoor events
- Diploma in business studies, public relations, social studies, environmental studies or a related field
- Certificate in customer care skills will be an added advantage
- At least one year experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in computer applications especially microsoft excel
- Proficient in report writing and keeping
- Smart, presentable and confident for public speaking
Preferred start date
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant executive support experience they have gained so far.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured