Customer Experience Associate
Customer Service & Support
Our Customer Experience team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Customer Experience Associate, Escalations
Sales and Customer Service
About the Role:
Our Customer Experience team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Associate, Resolutions, will be responsible for finding solutions for customers who are requesting additional assistance beyond the scope of our Customer Experience, Sales team. You will act as both a customer and Brilliant Earth brand advocate, working to craft creative solutions to ensure every client receives a luxury experience, above and beyond their expectations. As a member of this team, you will work cross-functionally with our Customer Experience and Operations teams in order to achieve solutions for escalated customer inquiries. You will share your learnings from customer interactions with cross functional partners, including senior leaders across the organization, for continuous improvement of our customer experience and operational processes. As a member of this team, you will be able to share in the happiest moments in our customers’ lives and have a clear impact on our company growth.
The ideal candidate for this role can work a Tuesday – Saturday schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Provide solution-oriented service to Brilliant Earth customers, with a focus on exceptional luxury experiences
- Actively respond to customers who have requested to escalate an issue or speak with a manager, via email and phone communication channels
- Creatively resolve problems, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing support and responding to escalated customer inquiries
- Utilize sales and customer service strategies, and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers toward appropriate solutions
- Proactively manage review sites, including working to uphold strong ratings on public review sites, such as Yelp.
- Coach sales associates through escalated customer situations, to ensure that the team is using appropriate strategies to solve customer issues
- Contribute FAQs and scripts to our Sales Knowledge Base, in order to streamline solutions to commonly occurring issues
- Recommend changes to polices, processes, and customer communication that you believe will improve the customer experience, acting as a customer advocate with cross-functional partners
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a metrics and goals focused environment.
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- 3 5 years of experience in an escalations- or resolutions-focused customer facing role
- Robust customer service skills and experience working in an ecommerce or retail environment
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Ability to creatively problem solve, while adhering to company policy and procedure
- A focus on data-driven solutions and working cross-functionally toward continuous improvement
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust computer and systems skills experience with a CRM system or customer focused channel software system required, Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- An ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible work environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively
- An eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- An interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
What We Offer:
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That’s why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Generous PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax. You’ll accrue up to 3-weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured