Customer Relations Manager
Powermax General Electrical Merchants Ltd
Customer Service & Support
Minimum level of education: Degree in Business Management, and/or related Marketing Courses. Proven customer relations experience on different digital platforms
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Role and Responsibilities
1. Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
2. Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
3. Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
4. Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
5. Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross- selling.
6. Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these
7. Conducting business review using CRM programs.
8. Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
9. Clerical duties as assigned.
Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
- Minimum level of education: Degree in Business Management, and/or related Marketing Courses.
- Proven customer relations experience on different digital platforms
- Up-to-date knowledge of business trends and developments
- Experience with leading and managing Customer Relations (minimum of 3 years’ experience)
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Wednesday, 23rd February 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured