Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
1. Develop and implement effective customer service processes that ensure customer satisfaction and Retention.
2. Supervise the customer service team in prompt response to customer requests/enquiries, ensuring top-flight service across all customer interaction touch points.
3. Skillfully investigate and resolve Customer complaints productively, ensure professionalism and compliance to service standards
4. Leading, Training and motivating the customer service team on a continuous basis ensure they have the required skill set for the Job.
5. Lead the Telesales team in conducting customer experience surveys, resolving customer issues and converting cases for business continuity
6. Spearheading marketing activities, overseeing the design and implementation of local marketing activities.
7. Set targets and evaluate staff members performance within the customer service department
8. Spearhead team cohesion and create a conducive environment for the team to thrive and achieve exemplary results.
9. Evaluate customer feedback on product performance, Monitor Customer Experience, highlight gaps and give insight for the management to make informed decisions and improve business performance.
10. Collaborating with other departments including IT, Finance, Marketing in continuously reducing pain areas for the customers and ensure delivery of the brand promise.
11. Developing and Implementing customer loyalty programs and setting customer satisfaction goals.
12. Recruit, hire, train and evaluate customer service staff in collaboration with the HR Department.
13. Assign duties/responsibilities to team members and ensure a balanced handling of the available workload for optimal human resource utilization.
14. Develop KPI’s for the team and implement appropriate performance assessment parameters to monitor team progress.
15. Develop and implement effective customer service procedures, policies and standards that deliver a truly superior service to our customers with excellence.
16. Responsible for the team attendance Rota and approval of leave schedules for the department.
17. Analyze statistical data and compile accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports for the department.
18. Understanding all company products, identifying key features that appeal to customers and liaising with the marketing department in developing strategic marketing campaigns.
19. Carry our research and Stay informed on the latest industry trends/methods and give suggestions on areas that need improvement.
20. Escalate issues that need intervention and follow up on the same to customer’s satisfaction.
21. Ensure high standards of Customer Service are maintained at all times.
22. Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive relationship with both potential and existing customers.
23. Social media handling. Handling negative public opinion in the media and eliminating the impact. Tracking inaccurate comments and reports about the company and its products and dealing with them in a timely and appropriate manner.
24. Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
Key Competencies and Attributes
• High level of integrity.
• Proven experience in team management, supervision or leadership within a customer facing environment, including performance management, people development, coaching or mentoring experience.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships and achieve results with deadlines.
• Have excellent communication as well as interpersonal and public relations and interpersonal skills.
• Possess Strong analytical, interpretative, report writing and presentation skills.
• Sound IT proficiency and demonstrable exposure to a computerized working environment
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and pressure without compromising accuracy.
• Management & leadership of processes for continuous improvement of customer experience.
• Have strong people leadership skills, exemplary customer service experience, & great at identifying operational improvements.
• Track record of using data to inform business decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in customer service in the financial services industry is a plus.
• Have strong customer service orientation/experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured