Reporting To: IT Manager
Direct reports: IT Manager
This role is responsible for assisting customers with any inquiries while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met. The role is instrumental in customer and partner retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner.
• Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
• Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries in person, by telephone, or by email
• Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
• Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
• Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
• Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
• Assist customers and partners by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have
• Participate in training opportunities provided by Taxiye or by outside entities
• Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
Day to day activities:
• Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, and email customer inquiries.
• Processing and logging incoming calls into customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Identifying customer needs.
• Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
• Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
• Providing outstanding customer service.
• Updating customer information as required.
• Maintaining confidentiality of information.
• Performing other duties as the need arises
• Bachelors degree
• Diploma or professional training in customer service and support or relevant field
Core Skills & Competencies:
1. Successful completion of provided training.
2. Proficient computer skills.
3. Excellent phone etiquette.
4. Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
5. Strong people, communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
Background / Experience:
• 2+ years of previous customer service experience a plus
• Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
• Extensive knowledge of the Taxiye’s policies, procedures, goods and services
• Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
• Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
• Strong command of written and verbal English
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
• Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
• Proficient with MS Office suites