DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a copy machine and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required, dealing with email enquiries
- Booking of meeting room in consultation with the Administration Manager
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering for replacements and restock
- Ensure that conference rooms and meeting rooms are clean and always ready for meetings.
- Ensure proper record keeping, filling and information management for the various entities.
- Timely submission of reports when needed.
- Copying, scanning and filing documents.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Arranging and serving refreshments for meetings
- Diploma in Office Management
- 5 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Ability to work individually and as in a team.