Customer Service Manager
Customer Service & Support
Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:8 years
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, and maintain records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, and comments, actions taken.
- Monitoring work progress to ensure that deadlines are met and that quality standards are upheld.
- Conduct frequent audits to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Liaise with the quality supervisors to continually drive the customer service teams including casuals to meet monthly key performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key performance metrics.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes and new software tools for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities.
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzes and reconciles simple to moderately complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of payment histories to locate missing payments and/or locate errors.
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Support employee development by providing detailed feedback.
- Identifying gaps in performance and knowledge for new and old team
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Customer Service related roles
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILL
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured