Customer Service Representative GEH
Customer Service & Support
Previous Customer Service Experience desired (ideally Contact Center, Reception or similar)
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our customer service team manages customer-queries through different communication channels (mainly email and phone) providing timely resolutions and pleasant customer experiences.
The Role & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a customer service representative (CSR) to join our young and dynamic team. The responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing day to day queries from Cigna’s customers whilst putting the service experience at the center of all activities
- Adhering to the productivity and quality standards set by the management team.
- Taking full ownership of all cases and following through up to the end. When required, scheduling follow-ups to keep the customer in the know regarding the progress of their query
- Keeping comprehensive records of all customer interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Handling and processing of medical reports and other highly confidential information in line with all relevant data privacy guidelines (GDPR in particular)
- Obtaining & maintaining expert knowledge about all relevant tools, processes and documentations, but seeking advice from supervisors and higher management when needed
- Liaising with other department where required for the resolution of a query (claims analysts, medical advisers, finance department etc.)
What we are looking for:
Education & Work experience:
- Previous Customer Service Experience desired (ideally Contact Center, Reception or similar)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Active knowledge of English is a must (C1 level or higher)
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Other skills and characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Decision-making ability: Quickly understands new situations and takes the right decisions for a fast and accurate resolution of incoming requests. Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Communication: Excellent Communication skills both with colleagues and external customers. The ability to emotionally connect with customer in distress is highly desirable
- Accuracy: High attention to details and a desire to work faultlessly
- Efficiency: Ability to work quickly through customer requests maintaining high quality standards
- Team player: Embraces and promotes a co-operative and friendly work-environment in an international and inclusive team
- Discreet: works discreetly with confidential (medical) information
- High resilience to work under pressure & ability to multi-task.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured