The successful candidate be responsible for providing exceptional customer support and satisfaction. The candidate will interact with customers through various channels, such as phone, email, chat, or in-person
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Customer Service Representative.
Our client, a leading IT and Cybersecurity consulting company in Texas is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Customer Service Representative. The company supports Small to medium business by providing strategic IT services. The successful candidate be responsible for providing exceptional customer support and satisfaction. The candidate will interact with customers through various channels, such as phone, email, chat, or in-person, to address inquiries, resolve issues, and provide information about products or services. The Ideal candidate should have atleast 5 years of experience.
• Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing & enforcing Customer Service standards
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products, services, and promotions to effectively assist customers and provide accurate information.
• Identify and escalate complex or unresolved customer issues to the appropriate department for further assistance and resolution.
• Keep detailed and accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, and inquiries in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience, working closely with sales, technical support, and other departments as needed.
• Continuously strive for personal and team improvement by actively participating in training sessions and keeping up-to-date with product knowledge and industry trends.
• Effective floor and queue management using provided tools & systems
• Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time.
• Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email or letter
• Implement and practice the principles of Quality Management System in daily job activities.
• Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
• Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
• Reviewing team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals.
• Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field from a recognized University.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the Tech sector.
• A professional course in Customer service will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Comfortable working in GMT-5 hours.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on finding solutions and providing exceptional customer experiences.
• Strong interpersonal skills & Leadership Skills.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Proficiency in using customer service software, CRM systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 150,000/=
Career Level: Mid - Level
Education: bachelor’s degree international business relation or any related qualification.
Deadline: 31st October 2023
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.