Customer Service Representative – Portuguese Speaking
Customer Service & Support
You are responsible for client communication for designated account relationships and Contracts. You are required to respond to the client in a timely manner providing full and accurate information in one go.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Portuguese Speaking
Work Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Terms: Full Time
About the Company
Our client providing health insurance services worldwide seeks to hire a Portuguese-speaking Customer service Representative.
- You are responsible for client communication for designated account relationships and Contracts.
- You are required to respond to the client in a timely manner providing full and accurate information in one go.
● Communication management in day-to-day queries of our clients and insurers through different channels (Email, Phone, Letter, and Chat). The main communication channel will be Emails and Calls.
● As a Hybrid team, you are required to manage customer interactions through Emails and Calls at the same time. You are required to multitask between both channels based on Email and Call inflow and based on the requirements in the daily planning.
● Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter)
● Coordinate and ensure follow-ups of the assigned contracts/clients.
● Answering calls from clients and advising on the necessary information. Log calls in the system and respond via email immediately over the call instead of assigning the task back to the queue.
● Follow up on the personal queue for the cases where we receive replies.
● Taking ownership of the emails assigned and completing the necessary before the end of the business.
● Monitoring Queue to see if there is any queued call that requires it to be answered instead of allowing the call to drop or abandon.
● Check on Medical reports submitted by the client and see if we can approve the Initial Letter of Guarantee to the provider.
● Check if the complete Reimbursement documents have been submitted before assigning the case to the Claims Team.
● Keep records and filing up to date.
● Proactively optimizing the unit’s workflows to achieve set targets.
● Translate communications, medical reports, or other documents if needed.
● Work according to the priorities indicated in the work plan and in order to keep under the track of the different KPIs (ASA, TAT, NPS, etc)
● Able to handle complaints and analyse them, identifying root causes that might lead to the improvement of customer satisfaction.
● Liaise with other company offices to develop opportunities;
● Liaise with internal departments in line with established procedures to generate growth opportunities while maintaining a high level of service;
● Participate in key projects as may be required
● Accurate database management of prospective clients and opportunities by means of CRM software (SFDC).
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent
● Minimum two years or more experience in any related field (Customer Service – Handling calls and responding to clients on free text-email basis)
● The primary languages will be Portuguese and English. Candidates MUST have a working proficiency in both Portuguese and English.
● Skillful in taking decisions: takes the right action on allocated files based on the available information and provides the decision in writing to the client ensuring all relevant information is clear.
● Excellent Communication skills.
● Accurate: works accurately when providing information to clients via written email
● Discipline: pays attention to procedures, agreements, and document flows.
● Efficient: finds a good balance between quality and quantity.
● Team player: Able to work in a team and provide feedback on how to improve from time to time.
● Skillful with computer programs: readily learns the ropes in the use of current office applications
● Discreet: works discreetly with confidential (medical) information.
● Able to work in rotational shift hours during weekdays and weekends and public holidays.
● Shift Rotation Monday till Sunday, 5 days a week, 9 hours a day
● Able to work from home and from the office -High-speed dedicated Wi-Fi Connection at home (Compulsory)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured