- You address our clients' questions with expertise and empathy by e-mail and telephone. These questions may involve policy content, eligibility, hospital admission procedures, the reimbursement of submitted claims.
- You organize the in- and outflow of all incoming communication with special attention to the quality of the messages and to the response times.
- You make sure that hospitals worldwide receive all necessary documents for a plan member's admission within the best possible terms.
- All of these tasks are performed in English or other languages.
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equal through experience.
- You have active knowledge of English. Knowledge of an extra language (French, Portuguese) is an asset.
- You are strong in communication.
- You are service-minded.
- You work accurately and you do not mind working with tight deadlines.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You can easily handle procedures regarding document verification.
- You can easily work with several software applications simultaneously (PC, mainframe, multimedia, etc.).
- You like to work with numbers.
- You handle confidential information in a discrete manner.
- You work autonomously but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- You like to take initiative.
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Salary 76,000 gross with extralegal benefits and international medical cover.