Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
You either have 3+ years working directly with creators or a company in a community management role, or you have 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success working with small-to-large business customers to drive product adoptions, expansion and retention
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About the role
We have over 7k paying communities powered by Circle, and that number is growing significantly month-over-month. A majority of customer education and engagement happens through our thriving customer community, and via direct 1:1 engagements with a CSM.
As one of the first few Customer Success Managers, you’ll be helping not only serve as a main point of contact for our enterprise customers, but will also have the opportunity to help us define the CS function, test & build new processes and work with us to design a team that delivers value consistently. Note, our enterprise customers are those that are subscribed to an enterprise plan, but can include small and medium-sized businesses as well as truly enterprise scale. Enterprise customers at Circle are defined by use case, not by size.
As an Enterprise CSM, you’ll support customers in effectively rolling out Circle, ensure they’ve adopted all relevant functionality, and are continuously gaining value from our products. You’ll work to proactively identify opportunities to solve needs for our customers, and will partner closely with internal teams to engage 1:1 with customers during key moments in their lifecycle. Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Circle, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business.
What you’ll be doing each day…
- You’ll be passionate about building relationships, helping our clients succeed in building an engaging community, and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor along their journey.
- You’ll maintain ownership of a book of enterprise-plan customers, intentionally developing new relationships while also supporting existing customers to drive adoption and retention.
- Intentionally develop new relationships with existing customers to understand their goals, and consult on best ways to achieve them using Circle to drive adoption and retention across your book of customers.
- Analyze customer usage across your customer list to identify risks and opportunities, then take ownership of designing and executing engagement campaigns to action them.
- Communicate thoughtfully with your clients and internal stakeholders to ensure prompt answers that can be understood by both technical and non-technical recipients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Circle platform, and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their desired outcomes.
- Partner closely with other internal stakeholders to share feedback & experiences that help us improve our entire customer experience.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
You’re perfect for the role if…
- You either have 3+ years working directly with creators or a company in a community management role, or you have 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success working with small-to-large business customers to drive product adoptions, expansion and retention.
- You have directly contributed to outreach and engagement initiatives designed to engage customers/members, and can speak to specific projects & outcomes.
- You’re driven & process-oriented. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer, the team, and Circle. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails, to leading a product training, to meeting with the Product team about an upcoming feature.
- You are a team player, with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team. When you find playbooks that work, you’ll teach others and champion wider adoption.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful. You may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- You’re a self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias to action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to hone in on granular details and also take a step back to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
- You have experience leveraging product usage data in your approach to engaging, expanding and prioritizing your accounts.
The fun stuff:
- Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
- Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
- Generous compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.*
- Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family!*
- Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
- Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia and Portugal, and our planning our next one in Mexico
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured