Department: Business Development
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Job Grade: P1
Direct Reports: N/A
Others Reporting Indirectly: N/A
The incumbent will play a critical role in delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service for the business customers and will be expected to expedite orders and manage the post-sale queries and requests. Additionally, he/she will manage the communication between the customers and the
business on all approved communication channels, addressing all customer queries within set SLAs and customer retention. S/he will effectively seek to understand the customers’ requirements to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions and channel any new areas of improvements to the head of
The customer support associate will handle all tickets assigned and ensure that they are closed in time and the customer is continuously updated.
Key Measures of Performance
The performance of this role holder will be assessed on the basis of the achievements made on:
• Turnaround time for responses to customer requests
• Customer waiting time
• Abandonment rate to customers’ requests
• First call resolution rate / no. of problems solved
• Complaints resolution time
• Incident management
• Frequency of customer account reviews
• Customer retention rate
• Up to date customer information
Organization Reporting Structure
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Business Development
Customer Support Associate
1. Assist in responding to customers’ questions and concerns on all B2B products and services offered by the company on all approved communication channels being telephone, email, WhatsApp and social media platforms.
2. Offering after-sales services on the Emalify product; actively identify customer concerns and resolve a range of customer issues from service concerns, billing issues, technical issues, or general questions regarding service.
3. Route unresolved issues for escalation to relevant persons and follow up for timely resolution.
4. Maintain appropriate customers and products records.
5. Prepares required reports, and ensure updated customer accounts.
6. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base, including exploring opportunities for cross selling.
7. Ensure confidentiality of customer information as per company policy.
8. Any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
• A diploma in customer service is an added advantage.
• 2-year proven work experience in a customer service role. Experience in billing is desirable
• Thorough understanding of the Emalify product or ticketing system.
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and handle customer demands.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Internal & External
• Potential and Current Customers
• Commercial Teams
• Technology Team