Customer Support Specialist
Customer Service & Support
Customer Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support to our customer base.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Customer Support Specialist – Billing & Retention
We are looking to grow our Customer Support Team by adding a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to our Billing and Retention Team . We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. That’s why this position is so important – and why it comes with such amazing growth opportunities.
SamCart’s Customer Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support to our customer base. This encompasses becoming a product expert as well as an educator and advocate. They will guide SamCart marketplace owners through best practices as well as listen to their feedback and identify ways SamCart can continuously improve the experience of owners and their customers.
- Ability to work a weekend split schedule when needed (i.e. Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday)
- Respond to customer inquiries via FreshDesk email.
- Assist customers with issues pertaining to platform usage, pricing, and subscription management per SamCart Policy.
- Understand and identify customer pain points and help drive the escalations process by coordinating with leadership and across teams.
- Be a knowledge expert regarding SamCart products, pricing, and features.
- Act as liaison between the customer and other departments such as the sales, support, marketing, and product teams.
- Securely handle customer data and payment information
- Address and solve customer billing questions and issues according to established policies and processes.
- Consistently place the customer at the heart of the customer service experience.
- Experience working within a SaaS company
- 2+ years Prior Customer support or Customer Retention experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful, and solution-oriented (all while maintaining a sense of humor!)
- Master of critical thinking and strong attention to detail – Has the ability to provide innovative solutions or draw reasonable conclusions from provided information/context.
- Enjoys working directly with our customers, being their trusted advisor, and understanding the importance of customer happiness in staying ahead of our competition.
- Major plus if you have knowledge of the ClickUp ticketing system, FreshDesk, Google Hangouts, and Slack.
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with your team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do – We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
- Be Transparent – We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
- Be Human – We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
- Be an Owner – We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
- Be Creative and Commit – We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
- Be You – We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured