Customer Support Specialist
Customer Service & Support
Customer Support Specialist to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR REMOTE
Quartzy is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and in this role, you’ll have the chance to help us define our processes as our company scales.
You are someone who is motivated by helping other people solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else’s, you’re driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you’ve addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You’ll Do
- Provide industry leading eCommerce customer support to all Quartzy users via live chat, email, and phone
- Communicate with our vendor partners on a regular basis to get our customers the information they need in a timely manner
- Assist users in troubleshooting the use of Quartzy software
- Identify and escalate issues to team leads
What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years experience in high-touch customer service
- Experience working with Zendesk or other related systems
- Detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to work during our core hours of 8am-5pm PST
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured