1. Debt collection is to reminds overdue payments by phone/sms/other ways, urges customers to repay in time, and reduces overdue risks;
2. Develop a team work plan, and lead team members to collect repayments from the overdue loan customers to ensure that the team's performance goals are met.
3. Supervise and improve the work efficiency of the team, and monitor the improvement progress of the employees.
4. Motivate staff morale and ensure team working morale.
5.Train and coach the team members to be improved and complete the goal.
6.Complete other performance improvement tasks temporarily delivered.
1. College degree or above, more than 2 years of collection management experience, and those with excellent comprehensive abilities can appropriately lower the qualifications.
2. Strong communication, analysis and judgment skills, and strong organization and coordination skills.
3. Have a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit; able to work with high pressures and challenges.
4. Self-drive and self-discipline
5. Goal-oriented, strong execution
6. Accept overtime working
【Salary and benefits】
2.Enjoy national statutory holidays and annual leave;
3.Irregular team building.