Decision Support Manager - MOVE at Diageo
Supply Chain & Procurement
Qualified accountant (CPA/ ACCA) with 5 years post qualification experience and suitable university degree in finance/accounting
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Partner with Operational heads of departments to understand current and future spend requirements and ensure delivery of operational efficiencies and cost initiatives underpinning financial forecasts.
- Support all planning activities for Supply Chain, delivering Budget, Long range plans, re-forecasts and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Lead reviews of monthly performance and providing guidance and insight to drive decision making.
- Understand and challenge KPIs to be able to articulate key movements in spend and to drive cost efficiencies include process end to end understanding.
- Provide oversight over the SF analysts deliverables.
- Understand production processes by regular visits to the factory floor and communication with the operations teams.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified accountant (CPA/ ACCA) with 5 years post qualification experience and suitable university degree in finance/accounting
- Supply finance background, with experience of manufacturing analysis, supply chain analysis, cost accounting etc.
- Consistent track record of building remote cross-functional business partnerships
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with SAP, including monthly reporting and planning.
- Good communications skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured