Our organization has an eye towards the future of Agribusiness and is striving to make a positive impact in the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. As a digital marketer with photography and video editing skills, you'll aid in bringing assets to life, delivering high quality and innovative assets.
This is a role for someone with excellent aesthetic judgement. You are someone who can understand an audience and intended message to bring the strategy to life.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Oversee execution of consumer marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions.
• Identifies segment needs and priorities leading to the development of Marketing campaigns/programs.
• Recommends adjustments based on results of program performance measurement and evaluation.
• Translates high-level direction into desired specifications for production/delivery of promotional marketing materials.
• Provide ongoing support on digital marketing with online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, and other ongoing initiatives.
• Create and implement strategic plans for video content on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Taking the appropriate lead on shoots when directed
• Ensuring all products are lit correctly, efficiently, and creatively, in accordance with our company guidelines
• Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
• Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shot records
• Perform quality assurance on all images
• Adhering to tight deadlines
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
• Bachelors/ Diploma in an IT field
• At least 5 years experience in video production design, video editing and animation
• Proficiency with leading design software including After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• An outstanding eye for detail and consistency.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in working as part of a remote team.
• Ability to manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Experience extending a wide range of brand identity systems.
• Excellent video editing skills