You will introduce Acorn's Investment Product in the market and create awareness to potential retail investors while building relationships, identifying and meeting their investment needs. You will identify opportunities to increase sales, by developing new leads, assisting in the development and execution of the sales and marketing plans and responding to customers’ queries regarding our investment products and service, pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparing sales proposals for potential clients
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and canvassing to present company products and services.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Drive the up-take of investment products by converting leads to investors
- Complete regular sales reports that will contribute to you performance
- Complete reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction and delight through excellent customer experience.
- Inform customers accurately about existing products and services
- Follow up on customer queries and ensure that each is resolved satisfactorily
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Monthly sales volume/New Clients
- Monthly new leads and opportunities
- Client turn over rate
- Client satisfaction score
- Client conversation rate
- Customer lifetime/profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in sales (preferably in the financial industry – banking, investment, and insurance)
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Ability and skill to learn quickly and to retain important information
- Understanding of the sales processes and dynamics
- ICT Savvy (MS Office especially spreadsheet, and database applications)
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and customer service skills
- Excellent consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication with ability to influence customers
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, a self-starter who can thrive in a commission-based environment.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Competitive and a good listener
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in financial services sales (bank, insurance and investment products and services) is critical for success in this role.