• Devise an accurate, realistic and inclusive budget.
• Prepare donor financial reports in line with donor reporting requirements & standards.
• Ensure contractual obligations are financially sound.
• Ensure Organisation internal controls & systems are maintained.
• Manage financial systems & procedures that enable efficient & compliant use of Organisation funds & assets.
• Effective management of working capital including stock, debtors and cash.
• Ensure compliance with Organisation procurement & supply chain policies.
• Ensure timely submission or procurement and logistics reports, i.e. Stock management reports.
• Lead and manage team members of the finance & procurement team to build capacity.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in senior management.
• Must have experience in both NGO & Private sectors.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
• Must be a CPA–K or ACCA Finalist.
• A minimum of 10 years experiences post-undergraduate degree.
• Excellent background & knowledge of donor contract requirements for budget & reporting.
• Hands-on experience with the SUN system will be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent leadership and management aptitude.
Monthly gross salary: Ks. 500,000 (Approx. 5,000 USD ) Plus benefits.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Senior management.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 05th June 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***