A.) Distribution & Order fulfillment Supervisor: 30K Gross salary
The distribution & order fulfillment head/supervisor handles the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration and dispatch. Oversees the order tracking process and ensures that orders are processed and packaged in accordance with the company’s customer service standards. Being in order fulfillment the supervisor ensures that adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost. He/She will also manage the riders and maximise their potential in distribution
● Coordinate deliveries of orders as per company policies and customer demands.
● Handle customer returns and complaints
● Assist in receiving, storing, rotating and handling products in warehouses.
● Coordinate team members to execute distribution operations within deadlines and quality parameters.
● Coordinate fleet (bikes) and create daily delivery schedules for riders to optimize time and routes.
● Administrative duties: maintain and update casuals records, overtime records, riders records,orders records, product receiving records
● Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
Distribution Qualifications: 2yrs FMCG experience, diploma in logistics, business or related field, Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management. Time management skills and the ability to delegate.Excellent leadership and organizational skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software. Problem-solving skills.