EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE TEACHER
M.M.Shah and M.V.Shah Academy
Research, Teaching & Training
MM Shah and MV Shah Academy Mombasa is a private school owned by the Jain Education Board. The school offers national and International Curriculums and is seeking to appoint experienced Kindergarten teachers to teach children aged 2 to 5 years. The successful candidates will teach at M.M Shah and M.V Shah Academy – International Curriculum Section
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor's degree in early childhood education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least two years’ demonstrable work experience as a Kindergarten teacher.
- Good knowledge of Childhood Development.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Patient and hands-on with children.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of health and safeguarding.
Submit your CV stating the contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) and an Application letter. Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 20th February 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured