Fashion and Design Instructor
Mukuru Promotion Centre
Research, Teaching & Training
MPC is located in suburbs of Nairobi town; seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of a Fashion and Design Instructor. Someone who is dynamic, open minded, committed and effective, and experienced candidate to fill the above position
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Register member of TVETA
• Have Grade Test III in Fashion Design
• Diploma or certificate in clothing Technology and technical education
• Have proficiency in computer application;
• 3-year relevant working experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
• Preparing and maintain schemes of work, lessons plan, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials
• Carrying out trainee assessment, ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment.
• Conducting co-curricular activities.
• Maintain trainees’ discipline and guiding and counselling trainees.
• Monitor students’ safe use of tools and equipment.
• Conduct written, oral or performance tests to evaluate students’ understanding of the procedures and concepts taught.
• Maintain and organize student records, such as grades, assignments and performance evaluations.
• Provide individualized or remedial instruction as necessary.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her from time to time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured