The Field Pricer is responsible for maximizing the contribution of all countries within the establishment our organization revenues, through strategic and tactical pricing and revenue management for the assigned markets
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Job title: Field Pricer
Salary: 150,000 - 170,000/-
PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
The Field Pricer is responsible for maximizing the contribution of all countries within the establishment our organization revenues, through strategic and tactical pricing and revenue management for the assigned markets. He/she has to ensure structural and tactical competitiveness versus the relevant competitors through proper pricing and conditions, both pro-actively and reactively, depending on the context, market and needs.
The Field Pricer monitors industry trends and ensures that the relevant benchmark is used per relevant segment. He/she monitors (fair) market share developments. He/She translates pricing data into actionable revenue-enhancing strategies. The Field Pricer collaborates with sales and marketing teams to develop strategies that drive sales and ensure that organization remains competitive, increase market shares and revenues.
The Field Pricer spots commercial opportunities by developing pricing actions that take advantage of untapped market segments and help the company gain market share in these new segments.
1.Market analysis & performance monitoring
2.Structural pricing competiveness
3.Tactical pricing competitiveness
Knowledge & experience:
• Very strong interest for figures, analysis and performance monitoring
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• English language
• Excellent proficiency of Excel
• Proficient user of Powerpoint
• Good proficiency with using management information tools like Delorean, Monet & MIDT studio.
• A bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field
• And/or 4 years minimum of relevant pricing, or similar analytical position
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested candidates should send their online applications. Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to: email@example.com
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for Interviews and job placements.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured