Finance Analyst Associate at Stratostaff
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A relevant University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field. Finance/Accounting designation or in progress.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our client, one of the leading international non- governmental seeks to bring on board a financial analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Finance Lead in all financial aspects of its program partnerships in country, including due diligence, budgeting, reporting, and contracting. As such, the ideal individual must be self-driven, results-oriented, with integrity and strong listening skills and the ability to build effective working relationships. As the scope and scale of its work across Africa grows, the finance team structure and processes will also change. The ability to be flexible and adaptable, and willingness to support wherever needed, are crucial to our client joint success.
- Assist partners & leads in compliance with the Foundation’s grant management policies and procedures, including due diligence, budgeting, and reporting.
- Monitor and perform analysis on program spend against budget and program outcomes, including controls on Foundation’s resources. Provide analysis and recommendations on any proposed changes to the Finance Lead and Programs teams.
- Execute periodic checks on financial controls around partner programs to ensure reliability of financial reports.
- Support the management of the grant management database including commitments, disbursements, cash flow projections and reporting to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
- Maintain accurate and timely financial documentation and data, and report on contract commitments, disbursements, and cash flow projections.
- Perform program finance reporting in line with Foundation cycles and Policies to ensure timeliness, and accuracy in reporting. Ensure critical matters are escalated in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes within Finance.
- Travel as maybe required in the near future.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- A relevant University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field. Finance/Accounting designation or in progress.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of progressive financial roles within large and/or global organizations. Previous work in the development sector an asset.
- Exceptional business, analytical, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Results driven and self-disciplined, with a strong sense of team and common purpose to achieve ambitious goals.
- Flexible, intellectually curious, and open, you are comfortable with ambiguity, receptive to new ideas and willing to learn and change & execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- A commitment to our client’s values and vision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured