As the Finance Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial operations and strategy of our organization
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will oversee the financial and accounting, an individual who has excellent organisational skills, excellent knowledge of internet, MS Office, MS Excel, excellent communication skills, proved record of leading a team but also use own initiative.
As the Finance Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial operations and strategy of our organization. You will work closely with the executive team, providing key financial insights, driving financial planning, and ensuring the company's financial health. This position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on our growth trajectory and contribute to shaping our financial future.
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling, and submitting reports, analysing industry trends, and assessing the financial health of the company.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
• Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership.
• Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications for Finance Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; CPA a plus.
• 5 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis.
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent with sales ledger, purchase ledger.
• Experience in Sage is desirable.
• Experience in UK accounts is desirable.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured