Finance manager will be responsible for the financial health of the company.
Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. build and track performance metrics, price and evaluate new opportunities, and manage our accounting responsibilities and budgets.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial ion to managerial staff while recommending further courses o Ion.
• Advise on investment activities and the strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyse costs, pricing variable contribution, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Lay out accounting policies and procedures to ensure total tax compliance.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 7-10 yrs
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. A masters degree would be desirable.
• High integrity and natural desire to assume responsibility.
• professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA or similar qualification will be proffered.