- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Track the financial status and performance of the company and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for lowering financial risk to the company
- Research on the various market trends and report on the same
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience using the SAP-B1 is a MUST
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
How to apply
If you are up to the
challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your
CV only quoting the job title on the email subject.