Sanlam Kenya is a Global financial
services company and the largest non-bank financial services provider in
Africa. To strengthen the team and achieve the company growth strategy, we wish
to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to
fill the position of Financial Consultant.
Reporting to the Agency team leader and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this position requires the candidates to perform the following functions:
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance products specifically life insurance and education plans.
- Make accurate presentation of products and services to individual clients.
- Provide consistent support and service to these clients for the entire duration of their insurance according to their requirements to maintain a strong customer service.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Diploma in any business-related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum KCSE grade C-
- Minimum Age- 23
- Have a passion for sales and seeking a long-term career in sales.
- Highly networked, result oriented
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Computer Literate
- No criminal record
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their CV and Cover letter.