Summit Recruitment & Search
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
He /She will be responsible for maintaining financial records and preparing financial accounts and reports of the company as per statutory requirements. The successful candidate Must have a degree in Finance, at least 7+ years of experience as a Financial Controller and a CPAK/ ACCA
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
Financial Controller – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client an installation, integration and commissioning of security systems, solar & energy, and electrical & mechanical systems. in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Financial Controller. He /She will be responsible for maintaining financial records and preparing financial accounts and reports of the company as per statutory requirements. The successful candidate Must have a degree in Finance, at least 7+ years of experience as a Financial Controller and a CPAK/ ACCA.
• Produce timely and accurate financial reports and statements including the trial balance, profit and loss account, creditors and debtors accounts, goods in transit, balance sheet and others.
• Maintain proper and up to date books of accounts that accurately depict current financial conditions as per laid down financial controls and procedures.
• Review and approve local creditors and petty cash payments.
• Check petty cash vouchers for proper authorization and acknowledgment of cash by recipients and ensure proper posting of the same.
• Carryout surprise cash counts at least twice a month.
• Oversee preparation of the monthly payroll, relevant statutory returns and explain any variations in payroll from one month to the other.
• Ensure timely payment of all statutory returns such as PAYE, VAT and the Kenya Bureau of Standards Levy
• Promptly obtain new tax guidelines for each year from the Income Tax Department or whenever tax changes are announced to ensure that deductions are correct and are paid in a timely manner at all times.
• Oversee proper recording of debtors and creditors and ensure the reconciliation of their balances.
• Must have a degree in Finance.
• Must have 7+ years of experience as a Financial Controller.
• Must have CPAK/ ACCA.
• Must be analytical and keen on deadlines.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 150,000
Career Level: Mid-Level
Education: bachelor’s degree
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 15th June 2023
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured