Are you an Excel ninja? Do you love building complex financial models (DCF, sensitivity analysis) and reports? Do you have a knack for building and analyzing financial statements and identifying trends? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We are looking for a talented Financial Analyst who is an Excel ninja. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial models and reports, analyzing financial data, and supporting the budgeting and forecasting process. You will also work with other departments to support the company's strategic goals.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Financial Analyst with strong Excel skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects in a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and patterns
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare and present financial information to senior management
- Work with other departments to support the company's strategic goals
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, or a related field
- CPA / CFA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Excel skills (including VBA and PivotTables)
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Experience with other financial analysis software (e.g., Bloomberg, FactSet)
- Experience with financial modeling languages (e.g., Python, R)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.