Gross salary 20k – 30k.
Our client in the energy industry is seeking to hire a diligent foreman / forelady station supervisor who will be tasked to welcome, receive, guide and attend to customer’s needs and inquiries. You will serve as the upfront image and voice of the station. Working closely with a team of 7-10 people, you will be required to deliver top notch quality service to customers.
• Welcome, receive, guide and attend to customers visiting the station.
• Market and create awareness to customers about fuel and product services offered at the station.
• Train pump attendants on the basic activities and operations of the station.
• Service orientation, clearly brief customers on the nature of services provided at the station.
• Establish a good lasting rapport with customers.
• Monitor the day-to-day operations of the station (Processes, Materials & Surroundings).
• Lead and manage a team of 7-10 people.
• Physical handling and management of station equipment.
• Build and maintain high code of ethics and work behavior at the station.
• Represent the company to the outside public figure.
• Observe, acquire, note and report relevant information for the business.
• Maintaining general hygiene across the station
• Any other duties signed under you.
• A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any relevant field.
• 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, Must have worked in a petrol station before.
• Fluent in language speaking (English and Swahili).
• Computer literate
• Experience in managing a team.
• Must have a customer base
• Meeting monthly sales targets e.g fuel and lubricants
• Must have soft skills including; excellent customer service, polite, attention to detail, integrity, observant, enthusiastic, punctual, courtesy, ability to work under minimal supervision, assertive, quick and problem solver.
• Must have technical skills including; general knowledge of operations in a petrol station – (tires, wheels, service parts, lubricants, lpg, lpg accessories, suspension parts, batteries and car accessories) and knowledge of different types of petroleum products