The ideal candidate Must have handled sales of forklifts and have business networks in the Construction Sector. Additionally, the successful candidate Must have a solid technical background.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
• Successful promotion of the Company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
• Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
• Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
• Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
• Liaison and negotiation with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
• Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
• Must have a degree in Engineering.
• 4 - 6 years’ experience in sales management.
• Must have the ability to handle technical aspect of tenders.
• Must have market knowledge of engineering solutions.
• Must be knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales.
• Must be organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented.
• Must be result oriented, consistent and reliable.
• Must be flexible to travel.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70,000 - 80,000 (Approx. 700 - 800 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 24th December 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience