To work closely with the partner, managers and other staff in the firm to serve individual and corporate clients in matters relating to Income tax, statutory deductions, VAT, WHT, Customs and Excise duty, and other taxes /levies.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Graduate Trainee Program 2024
We are a Professional Services Firm offering Business Advisory, Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory services to public and private clients in Africa, spanning multiple industries. We are known for providing tailored services that meet our clients' growth needs, and for our commitment to nurturing fresh talent.
Graduate Trainee Program
Our Graduate Trainee Program is a unique opportunity for talented individuals to launch their careers with a company that values their growth and development. The program is designed to ignite their potential and equip them with the skills needed to succeed in the professional world.
Throughout the program, participants will be challenged with real-life projects, allowing them to apply their theoretical knowledge and gain hands-on experience. They will also have the chance to collaborate with a diverse network of like-minded individuals, building valuable connections that will last a lifetime.
What We Offer
• A challenging and rewarding work environment that encourages innovation and creativity;
• The opportunity to learn from and work with experienced professionals;
• Exposure to a variety of projects and clients; and
• A commitment to your professional development.
We are looking to recruit;
1. Audit Trainees
• Bachelor’s degree in of Commerce; Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant degree (Must have Graduated within the last 2 years/ Awaiting graduation in 2023)
• CPA Part 1
2. Tax Trainees
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Commerce Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant degree (Must have Graduated within the last 2 years/ Awaiting graduation in 2023)
• Diploma in Law or Diploma in Tax will be an added advantage
• Have particular interest in Tax specialization
Successful candidates must be able to:
• communicate effectively;
• collaborate effectively with others to achieve common goals;
• think creatively and solve problems effectively;
• be self-motivated,
• take initiative, and
• be eager to learn and grow.
If you have interest and meet the above qualifications;
Deadline: November 12th, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.