Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Location: Dawa Limited – Ruaraka
The Position: Head of Finance
Reporting to: Finance Director
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices Harmonise all financial and accounting policies/functions
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package (incentive for sales staff, bonus and increment packages)
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Review and approve tax plans
- Monitor performance of the accounts department
- Contribute to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Represent the company for any issues.
Qualification and Experience:
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered, these minimum requirements must be evident on your resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent
- Master’s degree or its equivalent g. MBA, MSC
- Professional chartered accounting certification- CFA, ACA, ACCA.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field.
- Good leadership, numerical, analytical, Problem solving, credit analysis, appraisal skills
- Strategic Focused
- Sociable with good interpersonal skill
- Good written and oral communication skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured