Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, as well as a security-based qualification.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Gross Salary: Kshs 200k – 300k
Our client is seeking a Head of Training who will be responsible for leading the design and execution of the organization and clients' training programs, policies, and objectives ensuring the provision of top-tier training programs and fostering a highly skilled workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Serve as the principal facilitator for Occupational Safety and Health training, first aid, fire safety and security training, and other related training for the clients.
· Conduct outreach activities to promote the training programs recruit potential clients and grow networks and relationships.
· Develop customized training curriculum for both internal and external clients incorporating the latest trends and industry developments.
· Ensure all training programs are compliant with relevant regulatory bodies.
· Develop yearly training calendar for both internal and external clients, ensuring the logistical smoothness of each training with the team of Trainers.
· Collaborate closely with clients to ascertain specific training needs, advise on additional sessions, and ensure the alignment of attendees and content.
· Lead, guide, and mentor the assigned trainers to deliver excellent service to clients. Hold regular check-ins, establish learning requirements, and conduct performance assessments.
· Ensure the training content is delivered within the stipulated quality assurance guidelines and remain updated with evolving industry standards.
· Work closely with the Head of Operations to plan and manage the budget, staffing, and other resource needs to deliver training program outcomes.
· Represent the organization in engagements with clients, and other stakeholders to identify and refer eligible candidates for the training program.
· Adapt training materials to meet the specific needs and cultural context of clients
· Deploy a wide variety of training methods – both internal and external clients
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, as well as a security-based qualification.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering high-level security and safety training with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role.
· Member of a professional body – (PROSAK, NEBOSH etc.)
· Experience in the security industry is an added advantage
· Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions
· Proven track record in delivering security and safety training
· Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset.
· Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
· A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
· Ex-military are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Training- Security) before 20th December 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.