Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or related field
- At least 2 years work experience as a Receptionist/Front Office Representative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Check guests in and out.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verify guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organize transport services for guests at their request.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel.
- Keep abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serve as a host/hostess at conferences, and ensure that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged