We are a specialized eye hospital offering comprehensive eye care. We are currently recruiting for various positions in our organization.
3. HR and Admin Officer/Training Coordinator
HR & Admin
• Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, orienting, and training employees.
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
• Maintaining human resource records
• Maintaining and updating the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
• Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
• Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Operations Officer.
• Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes.
• Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
• Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
• Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
• Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
• Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
• Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
• Coordinate any other aspect of training as per company requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related Field
• Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Extensive knowledge of the Labor Law
• Valid Practicing license from IHRM
• At least 3 years’ previous working experience
• Able to work independently
• Able to start immediately
• Previous experience in running a robust employee training program will be a definite advantage.
• Must be aligned to the company values.
If interested to join, kindly submit your application letter and CV (not more than 2 pages) on or before 30th November 2020.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.