• Partner with the business function by aligning and executing with respect to people objectives for the business in order to deliver effectively on the functional objectives
• Translate the business requirement for the functional team into effective HR practices in order to deliver people related solutions aligned to the objectives for the business area
• Partner with the business in execution of initiatives like talent review, performance management, recruitment and development
• Influence and work along with the leadership team around people agenda and issues in order to build a high-performance culture
• Develop and implement annual HR strategic plan to support the strategic business goals and objectives
• Facilitate change and transformation initiatives by driving change initiatives across the business area
• Facilitate and apply agreed change management approach to initiatives and tools and techniques in delivering effective organisational and cultural change in the Business area.
• Improve overall people effectiveness of the business by implementing the right HR policies and processes in order to improve productivity and efficiency
• Support, develops and coach line managers to manage employee relations issues, using HR policies and procedures
• Attract, manage and develop the right talent within the organisation by deploying the necessary tools and processes to build high performance culture.
• Degree in HR/ Organisational Psychology and a Higher Diploma in HRM
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team preferably from the financial sector.
• Good team player and good organisation and communication skills
• Professional certificate and member of IHRM with a current practicing certificate
Remuneration and compensation:
Ksh. 200,000 - 250,000 gross