The successful candidate will be required to oversee job grading, performance evaluation, department filing & provide employee support. He/she Must have relevant training on job grading and an HR generalist.
• Coordinate & perform duties related to job analysis, performance evaluation & job grading.
• Assist & coordinate with line managers on all matters related to job evaluation & description.
• Carry out a comparative analysis of job function, specification, grades & occupation duties.
• Support the HR team on workforce planning & organisation development.
• Monitor internal HR systems & databases.
• Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management.
• Assist in the development and integration of policies.
• Select and implement suitable HR technology.
• Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
• Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues.
• Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
• Must have a relevant Bachelors degree.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in Human Resource.
• Must have a valid practicing HR license.
• Excellent analytics & decision-making skills.
• Must have training on job grading tools i.e. Hays, Peromnes & Paterson.
• Candidates with international experience will have a distinct advantage.
• Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
• Experience designing compensation and benefits packages.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & a natural team player.
• Must be keen on working on a part-time basis on a full-time contract.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration for a Part-Time engagement plus benefits.
Position level: Upper Mid-Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th April 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***