Our client a manufacturer of high quality rigid and flexible packaging products is looking for an inventory controller to oversee and manage Inventory management, forecasting and planning in alignment to business needs and approved budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Work Location: Nairobi
Reports to: Country FM/ Production manager
• Develop and implement annual and periodic plan for procuring and storing RMs and maintaining stock levels.
• Oversee inventory management ensuring compliance to SOPs and processes.
• Oversee inbound & outbound logistics ensuring compliance to SOPs and business processes and systems.
• Conduct and cordinate daily cycle counts, monthly, quarterly and annual stock takes.
• Preparations of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual Inventory management reports.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards; (GL Management).
• Manage Fixed assets purchase, tagging, verification and disposal process in line with company policy and procedure.
• Coordinate both external and internal audits and ensure effective implementation of audit recommendations.
• Train and develop the skills of the supply chain staff and provide opportunities for skill development to ensure high quality support to the business unit management team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
• Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA, or equivalent) are a mandatory requirement
• Be registered with a professional body such as ICPAK, ACCA.
Knowledge and Experience.
• Relevant experience inventory Management in a large to medium size manufacturing company.
• Working experience on a progressive ERP.
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
• Working knowledge of internal controls – specifically at manufacturing site level.
• Proven ability to analyze reports or issues and to provide appropriate recommendations required.
• Forecasting- the ability to predict future trends and needs.
• Demonstrable capability to negotiate requirements and decisions effectively across a diverse range of teams and to lead through influence.
• Accounting Skills.
• An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Excellent planning and coordinating skills.
How to apply:
If interested, send your updated CV and cover letter via "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured