He/she will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the company. The successful candidate must have at least 2 - 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of bank transactions, petty cash, cheque and credit card transactions.
• Prepare monthly payroll returns, manage statutory deductions and reconcile the tax ledgers.
• Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Match all supplier invoices and delivery notes/job cards received with the corresponding LPOs.
• Ensure the finance and accounting policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Preparing accounts for annual audits and working with external auditors.
• Maintain open communication with other staff members and relieve them of their duties as and when required.
• Cover the admin desk as and when required.
• Ensure the office is fully stocked with necessities.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Must have completed at least CPA part II.
• Must have a minimum of 2 - 3 years working experience.
• Should have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Should demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 50,000/= (Approx. 500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 26th September 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.