A school near Nanyuki is seeking hardworking teachers with a passion for working with children and helping them think creatively and critically.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Successful candidates will be:
• Passionate about Jesus and impacting lives
• Hard-working self-starters with good attendance
• Team player, eager to do what is best for others
• Able to demonstrate successful teaching and classroom management skills
• Trustworthy, energetic, and innovative
• Flexible, open to correction and new ideas
-Diploma or higher in primary education
-Experience working with children
-An incident-free Children’s Check and National Police Check (Certificate of Good Conduct) is a strict condition of employment and must be provided at the time of hire and updated on request
-Interested candidates must be willing to learn new teaching methods that center around individualized, differentiated instruction and literacy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-design and implement hands-on, critical thinking lessons
-integrate content areas with STEM and fine arts
-provide real-world application of literacy
-utilize and integrate technology into lessons
-model a biblical worldview including an emphasis on honesty and trustworthiness to students and parents
-plan and supervise field trips and class projects
-maintain accurate and confidential student records
-discuss student progress
-hold parent teacher conference
-relay school expectations and activities
-promote positive classroom management that reinforces Christian principles
-help students learn and accept personal responsibility and respect for fellow students
-participate in village and community activities
Based on experience and educational qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.