Kindergarten Assistant Teacher
Research, Teaching & Training
Degree/Diploma in Education. (E.C.D.E.).
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
To teach and educate learners according to the School curriculum and the education needs, abilities, and attainment of the potential of individual students.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons to all students in the class.
- Teach according to individual students' and groups' educational needs, abilities, and achievements.
- Adopt and work towards the implementation of the school strategic plan.
- Assess, record, and report students' development, progress, attainment, and behavior to parents and relevant officials.
- Contribute to oral and written reports and references relating to students.
- Comply with arrangements within the national framework for the appraisal of student performance.
- Promote general progress and well-being of students.
- Provide guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters, further education, and future careers.
- Review and evaluate their teaching and learning strategies, methodologies, and programs aligned with the school and Waldorf curriculum.
- Advise and collaborate with other teachers and school officials to prepare and develop courses to study, teaching materials, teaching programs, teaching methods, and assessments.
- Ensure high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching.
- Maintain order and discipline among students and continuously safeguard their health and safety during games and swimming.
- Participate in staff, parent, and student meetings.
- Ensure the safe custody, use, and periodic maintenance of equipment used during lessons.
- Monitor attendance of students in class.
- Attend parents' sessions and provide them with comprehensive reports on their child's progress.
- Degree/Diploma in Education. (E.C.D.E.).
- Diploma/Certificate in Waldorf Education will be an added advantage.
- Teachers' Service Commission registration.
Length of Experience
- 5 years
Types of Experience
- Teaching in an international school.
- Teaching Experience in a Waldorf School will be an added advantage.
- Other Attributes
- People skills.
- Commitment to work.
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated love for learning.
- Flexible and open to change
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured