Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Age: Between 30-38 years
Benefits: Pension & Medical Cover
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will lead a team of costing and inventory accountants and accounts payable, the role will briefly, but not be limited to will be as under:
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices are booked to respective supplier ledgers as & when received from respective user departments.
- Ensuring that all provisions and accruals are made.
- Review of all balance sheet schedules relating to AP process & ensuring accuracy, hygiene & that all reconciling items are resolved before month end closure.
- Coordinating all payment processes and bookings
- Continuous review of supplier ageing to advise management on key liabilities & ensuring proper cash flow planning to meet all liabilities as & when they fall due.
- Carrying out monthly supplier reconciliations and addressing all suppliers’ queries
- Preparing weekly Master cash flow forecast for the business to determine liquidity position & prioritise on allocation of funds accordingly.
- Coordinating internal & external audits by ensuring smooth flow of documentation, resolving all audit queries to ensure timeliness in the conclusion of audits.
- Preparation & submission of monthly FX P&L report for group reporting.
- Monthly review of the VAT, VAT withholding & Withholding tax returns to ensure accurate filing of these returns maximizing on all tax knowledge & changes in tax legislation to ensure that taxes filled & paid are done timely and accurately.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Review of costings of all inventories and ensuring that costs are maintained accurately
- Coordinating and setting up of selling prices
- Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analysing and review of actual manufacturing costs and preparing monthly variance reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs with adequate explanations.
- Actively monitoring all manufacturing costs at Factory level to ensure efficiency in terms of yields percentages, adherence to costing recipes/BOM, labour ratios and other inputs to actualize maximum cost savings.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Running month end close costing activities to aid in month end closing of accounts.
- Coordinating and being the ‘’in charge’’ during stock counts and adjustments
- Coordinating both internal & external audits.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Position: Manager-Accounts Payable & Inventory
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent and CPA/ACCA or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a large Manufacturing Company
Specific skills required: Excellent knowledge in SAP, Excel, Power Point any financial modelling tool
Salary: Best in the Industry, subject to the candidates experience and background.
- If your qualification and background matches, you can submit your profile