Supervising team members in all departments to ensure effective performance.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities as a Manager
- Supervising team members in all departments to ensure effective performance.
- Creating and implementing business strategies.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Making routine decisions for smooth running of the enterprise.
- Completing performance evaluations for employees.
- Providing feedback to employees and answering questions to improve productivity.
- Negotiating with vendors and clients.
- Setting up the workspace and streamlining employee processes to promote greater efficiency.
- Identifying internal challenges and developing effective solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities as an Accountant
- Preparing, analyzing, and consolidating financial statements and reports.
- Preparing financial forecasts and budgets.
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and periodical reporting.
- Reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable and tracking transactions.
- Conducting audits and ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and internal controls.
- Preparing monthly pay rolls.
- Preparing and filing tax and other statutory returns and submitting payments.
- A diploma (Minimum) in business administration/business related course or other relevant training.
- CPA Part 1 (Section 2) or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a busy environment.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Outgoing and friendly attitude.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.