We require a Medical Tender officer candidate who has the experience to drive tendering process.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Gross Salary of 50,000
- Prepare the tender within the set deadlines and responsibilities
- Working with the relevant management teams on the collating of all material as required on the tender response and specification requirements.
- Ability to confidently work on the tender content without supervision and present drafts to the management.
- Ensuring participants involved in process adhere to agreed timelines and company’s Tender SOP is complied with.
- Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
- Analyzing spend by company against tender agreed levels and reporting back to the management team.
- Monitoring of tender websites to acquire more tenders
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Thorough understanding of bidding process and documentation
- Preparation of Quality Tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
Requirements, Experience and skills
- Degree in Procurement, health related degrees or other related degrees
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical tendering
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, Adobe & Photoshop would be advantageous.
- Ability to multitask.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured